Sunday, October 19, 2008

work work work

I am a manager of a local motel , which I have worked at for 10 years, I have managed it for abour 2 years. I enjoy my work as I get to meet new people from all over the world. I have also had some very bizzare things happen as anyone in the hotel motel business can tell you . There always seem to be something strange going on.

I am not much of a writer as you can probably tell, but on this blog I am going to vent my feelings and well tell some crazy stories about work, family, and me without jnaming names or violating some sort of code , like what happens in the motel stays in the motel. I just need a place to tell my observations, get rid of my fustrations and generally vent my anger.

Starting off I would like to say to anyone who happens to be reading this, I hope you enjoy .

This morning went fairly well, but I guess last night was another story. One of our guest came in quite drunk and passed out in the hall with one hand down his pants. I should tell you the night desk clerk is quite young and a little embarrassed, but she handled it like a pro. She pulled his hand out of his pants and helped the man up then physically helped him to his room .
This is a hazard of being a night desk clerk. Running around trying to make sure everyone gets to their own room, finding them naked in the halls or in one case finding a gentleman in nothing but his depends undergarment, he was sleep walking and couldn't remember what room he was in.

This is an example of what is to come. I will leave you with this.

No comments: